Friday 22 March 2019

Lasting Memories


Lasting Memories has an Irish themed montage to inspire us.
We saw many of the items in the photo, but this particular ride came to mind straight away.



I've used a bella paper, inked the frame white and embossed the tree after inking it green. I've added colours to match the photos.
The tag on top left was Kraft that has been misted with red and the journalling strips are flocked.
A very tactile layout!

This was the year my daughter and I went to Europe.
We went on a ride on this jaunting cart through a forest in Killarney.
It was so much fun.



2 comments:

denise said...

Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Lauren