Wednesday 27 March 2019

Tuesday Morning sketches and Cardz4guyz

At Tuesday Morning sketches

This sketch inspired me to use more orange scraps, plus cut a circle from a rectangular tag I was sent.
The leaves and puffy hedgehog are from a set of puffy stickers I had.


**************************************
Also at Cardz4guyz they are having a "Let's get messy" challenge.
I decided to use some inks and masks.
First I used cyan ink through a spot mask and created a polkadot background.
After that dried, I chose another star mask and used "black soot" distress ink with stars to add an extra layer.
Finally, I added the number 12 as my card is for a 12 year old boy.
The background colour is apricot, not pink as it appears.


5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

What a cute sloth that is and I love the results!!

Dawn Phillips said...

Two lovely cards. I like your stencilling. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Sue - said...

Great stencilling! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

Debbie said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.