Tuesday 8 April 2014

Scrap our stash-Spring

Spring has sprung over the other side of the world.
I'm trying to get into the swing of spring layouts, despite sitting here on a grey autumn day.


The colours suited my Counterfeit Kit perfectly and I was able to use quite a lot from it, including the 3D flower and the copper paperclip featuring a butterfly on top right.
The journaling block featuring a hot air balloon also matches.
Here's my layout.
The photo featured is the pool of rememberance at a local gardens.
My title is made from left over thickers (always feel good if I can use those up!)
The background paper is MME Kate &CO and the strip of flowers is from Echo Park "Springtime".
I've also used 2 skeleton leaves ,barely visible.
The striped butterfly plus the spearmint and pink circles are all MME as well.

17 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

What a beautiful place. You are right - this month's kit is perfect!

Rochelle Spears said...

Wonderful layout! Fabulous Spring colors! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout, just love the spring vibe to it :) perfect for this challenge :)

Kerry said...

What a pretty layout Julene and sorry that we are all harping on about Spring when you are having your Autumn! I love your multi colour/font title and your have such lovely elements in your design!Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful spring page with us at Scrap Our Stash. xx

Virginia said...

Gorgeous layout!

Lynn said...

Love all the colors Julene! Perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Megan said...

Love that polka dot paper and the spring colors. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Brenda said...

Great spring layout and take on the challenge! Thank you for linking up with Scrap our Stash!

nada said...

Great take on the challenge! Such a beautiful spring layout! Thanks for playing along at SOS!

kate blue said...

you rocked the SPRING challenge! Since I struggle with titles, I was attracted to yours for its font & color :) and I loved all the small details like the arrow and the clip :) ps-love the dancing bunny in the blog corner :) Kate (SOS)

Elizabeth said...

Love how you did the title work and how fun & cute this is! Thanks for playing along with SOS!
e.

Joefil said...

Wonderful layout! great job on the stash challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

Jenni Calma said...

Great clusters and I love the title in different fonts! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

Tricia said...

Spring theme is in full effect! Great job on the challenge!
Thanks for participating with Scrap Our Stash!

Redd Robin Studios said...

Great layout! Thanks for playing at Scrap Our Stash!

TantiK Creation said...

Wonderful page. I can feel the spring. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Tina Campbell said...

Congrats on winning the grand prize, I knew I recognized that name when I saw it :)