Friday 18 April 2014

Counterfeit Kit Challenge #3

Challenge #3: BIG TITLES:  Use a big title (or extra large sentiment) on your crafty project!

As you can see from the last few posts I gave me Counterfeit Kit a real thrashing this month. There is now hardly anything left.
Using a similar Prima paper to one I had in the kit, I have managed to pull together this one.

The giant card saying Family qualifies it for this challenge.

Now part 2 of this post relates to the other words on my layout namely Happy.

http://asonginyourart.blogspot.com.au/ has the criteria of Happy as their challenge this month.
It is based on this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
 So I'd like to enter the layout in to that challenge as well.

8 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh that's fab, I've still got plenty left in my kit following a mid-month top up LOL!

Lesley G said...

Great job, that qualifies for CH#2 too!!!

Maggie said...

Another fab page, Julene you've really worked that kit this month.
BTW I chose to scrap your blog header for the CKCB Challenge # 1, hope you approve!

Vicki said...

Great happy layout. Love the picture. Thanks for joining us at A Song in Your He{ART}.

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout Thanks for also sponsoring the big bash for national scrapbooking day/ weekend can't wait to see what you all cook up for it

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

such a wonderful card thank you for joining our challenge at a songin your heart.

Jimjams said...

What a precious photo - lovely page.

Stephanie said...

Love this layout!! It's so bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing along at A Song In Your HeART this month, great to see you participating :)