Sunday, 20 April 2014

Crafty Hazelnuts

I've had a very productive Easter Sunday afternoon.
Here is a card that I've made for Crafty Hazelnuts
The theme is anything goes.
I've had this bag of punched flowers for maybe 3 years.
I've gone with the central heart idea again and surrounded them with flowers.
Double layering means the smaller flowers stand up slightly.
I balanced it with a 3rd rub on heart in the top left corner.
 

And coming up soon National Scrapbooking Day!
Corrected Promotional photo...feel free to post to your blogs and other sites starting tomorrow!

2 comments:

mandysea said...

Happy Easter Julene!!!
Oooh I must get along to Counterfeit and have a look! And your card is gorgeous!

It's so nice to be back in blogland again!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x