Friday 4 April 2014

Mojo Monday 339

 
 
 


I'm taking a break from my Counterfeit kit colours to create a card for Mojo Monday.

Actually I have used mainly packaging card.
The background grey and white is from Bella Bling,
The pink/white stripes are from Elle's studio and the oval is made from double sided tape packing.

I started by adding left over numbers from Basic Grey to the top half of the biggest piece of card.
This I misted in dark green.
I dabbed it with blotting paper to remove the residue.
The flower was my only extravagance.
It is from Melissa Frances and features the pink/green colour scheme with some crystals and white blossom.
I mounted the whole thing on white card and rounded the corners.
My sentiment says LOVE so it could serve a variety of occasions.
Here is the finished card


No comments: