Tuesday 15 April 2014

ARTastic challenge-something fun or silly.

This photo always makes me laugh.
I had bought 2 chocolate eclairs at the bakery near our Paris hotel and decided we would eat them later in the day.
We had just had breakfast and were preparing to go out.
As I came out of the bathroom, I noticed Erica hiding under the covers.
All I could see was a finger covered with cream.
You can guess what she was doing!
Hence my title.


I've used a serviette which I crinkled then inked with brown.
It is on a torn piece of cardstock, also inked.
This makes the pocket for my journaling tag.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny! Great memory to scrap...kids are so sneaky! Glad you could join us in all the fun at ARTastic!

Jane said...

Couldn't wait eh?? Great moment to scrap Julene - kids will be kids regardless how old they are!! Thanks for sharing with us on ARTastic.

Susan Hogan said...

Great photo and great page Julene!

Virginia said...

Oh that really is a fabulous layout!

Tina Campbell said...

That is so cute :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

LOL! Great memory - great page!

Deb said...

Love that photo. A great layout, Julene. The pocket you have created looks fabulous. Thanks for joining in with use at ARTastic.

Elaine said...

Ha ha, what a funny moment to scrap. That would be me with a jam and cream doughnut :-). I love how you have done the pocket for your journalling, it looks great. Thanks for joining with our challenge this month, it's always nice to see what you have created.

DebiJ said...

What a fabulous & fun page Julene! I just love it..such a fabulous memory & love your pocket & serviette.
Thanks for playing at ARTastic with us!
Debi - DT@ARTastic

mytawnyinspirations said...

This certainly was a great moment to capture.... what a hoot! great layout and I love how you have used the serviette. Thank you for playing with us at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

Tone-Lill said...

Great fun with a fab photo :) Love your chocky page. Thank you for playing along wiyh our challenge at ARTastic :)

Aubrieannie UU said...

HA! What a "sweet" page!! Thanks for hanging with the ARTastic bunch!