Friday 4 April 2014

Blog Design Challenge


April  4th: Challenge #1: Blog Design Challenge:  Go to one of our Master Forgers Blogs and use the DESIGN OF THE BLOG ITSELF to inspire your project.


I've chosen this one from our Texas gal, Milissa Miller
 
Firstly using yellow washi tape, I've put 3 strips across the page.
The green border was closely matched with a piece of patterned paper.
The diagonal black and white strip has been substituted with the last of my cow-print ribbon.
Next, I searched for an oval frame but can't find one.
 I have a blue rectangular frame so used it instead.
The orange flower was easy,and the red flower was layering using patterned paper with black full stops from a set of thickers.
 
Here's my finished layout.
 
 
It went well with the yellow polkadot paper from Pink Paislee.
 

4 comments:

Clair said...

Ooh, that sounds like a fun challenge! I haven't stopped by the main CKC Blog yet, so I'll pop over now!

Love the polka dots :)

Lisa said...

what a great take on the inspiration from Milissa's blog! Wow. Love all the yellow on this page.

Jimjams said...

Great use of Milissa's blog design. Sunny page!

Lesley G said...

Cleverly done :)