Thursday 4 October 2012

White with One in Greece

My layout for White with one this month features Erica in Rhodes sampling the local wine,Retsina.

I started by misting yellow paint through a grid making fine rectangles.I then repeated the process,this time with gesso to create texture.I've punched tag shaped pattern paper with stars on it then placed these along in a line,outlining in black.Then I've adhered chipboard stars painted yellow and a large star magic mounted with a black line in centre.Hope you like it!

Here's the close up...

4 comments:

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Really love all the texture you have incorporated :) Love that big star as well it just sets the whole page off! Well done :) Thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

I was just on there at the time you uploaded your page pure fluke but you are welcome for the comment :)

Janice Nicholls said...

Your page is fantastic Julene. LOve all the different size stars and the line of tags. Thanks for playing along at WW1. :)

Anonymous said...

Great page Julene, like the use of texture on your page.