Monday 8 October 2012

Kraft it up at the beach

One of my favourite pastimes when near a beach,is to walk around at low tide looking at the tiny animals etc in the sand and rock pools.I took this photo on one such walk.

I've misted over a strip of sticker borders to create "waves" or ripple edges like in the photo.Then I've used a sketch found on "Mystical Scrapbooking" for my layout.I've used watery coloured pp. plus added a curled zipper as my embellishment.I saw an article in Scrapbook Creations recently about zippers and wanted to try this out.I'm happy with the result.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, this is a really cool page! I love the zipper too! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU

Unknown said...

Hi Julene. I love what you have done with the zipper - what a great idea! Thank you for playing along with us at Kraft It Up! Hope to see more of you.

Unknown said...

very creative zipper usage and design....thanks for playing along at KIU

sueat17 said...

This looks great Julene. Thanks for joining in the fun at KIU!

Helene Bogren said...

Beautiful photo. It makes me want to walk there too, i.e. longing for the summer… :) Lovely misting! Thanks for playing along at KIU!