Wednesday 17 October 2012

Dressing up at Scrap the Girls

Recently I had some old slides from my father printed as photos.In amongst them were some of a dress up party.The girl on the left was a "show pony".Wherever the action was she had to be in it! She features in both these photos dressed in different clothes.(I love the crooked lipstick!)

Our criteria this month was to use more than one photo,staples,flowers and 2 different alphas.All the required elements are there.I've used Kaisercraft paper flowers for a 3D look plus fabric stitched to the cardstock as my backing mat. I had fun with this one remembering old times.

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Just love the photos of the girls dressed up, lovely page. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page Julene, perfect for those little princesses

Belinda Scott said...

2 fab photos to go on a fab layout :)

Unknown said...

Hi Julene :) The photos you have used are perfect and you've done such a great job of our recipe challenge for October. Thanks so much for playing along