Monday 15 October 2012

Lollipop ladies chuppa chup card

I'm not a fan of chuppa chups since I was once given a licorice flavoured one.It was awful!!!
 Anyway that thought inspired this Christmas Card.I started with black card then used music as my background .To that I layered a black journalling block with a dribbly edge.Then on top I've places a crochet doiley and a red button.The scrapmatts message bar was inked in silver, then I found my rub
on would not stick to it, so I've just adhered the rub on instead.The other criteria was curves,which are certainly there.
Think of it as a GOTH Christmas Card.

5 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Very Goth Julene! I like it though - sort of random. Thanks for entering this at Lollipop Ladies and yes, black Chupa's are to be avoided - a bit like snotty beans in Harry Potter!

Gail said...

Oh Julene how can you not love the taste of liquorice ,the only problem is the black tongue afterwards lol.Love the card,very unusual,nice to see some crochet in a dark colour.Great take on our challenge at TLL.

Granmargaret said...

Great card Julene

Elaine said...

That would put me off them too, I'm not a licorice fan, and I'm a bad mum cause I don't like giving my kids them, because they end up so sticky and everything else around them ☺. I must admit though I do fall into the temptation of having those creamy ones every now and then.
Anyways you have made a great card and I love it when they are made with memories. I also like it when a card is unique; as yours is. Well done and thanks for joining us at Lollipop Ladies.

Lauren T said...

Great card, I like the red accents. Thanks for playing at The Lollipop Ladies.