Sunday 21 October 2012

Black with two

I try to complete the black with 2 challenge in the months when time allows.
This month's challenge was orange and lime and here's my layout.
The layout started with applying lime paint and dimensional magic through a leaf template across the black cardstock.
After this dried I applied the border punched mat then the strips of patterned paper plus ribbons.Finally I've added buttons and my journalling box as well as the title.
My father flew to USA in 1959 and took this amazing photo of a sunset from the plane.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow looks great Julene thanks for polaying along with us.

Kristal said...

I love this background so unique and i loveyour take on the colours :D Thanks for joining us at BW 2 :D

hippychic said...

Looks so effective Julene thanks for playing along :) Liz
http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com.au/