Saturday 1 July 2023

July Counterfeit kit reveal and blog hop.

 This month's kit is Mercy Tiara kit named "Feeling Groovy"



https://mercytiarakits.com/products/monthly-main-kit-subscription


Presenting my kit "Not so groovy"

Papers:


My papers are as close as I can get to those offered in the kit.
I had the green tropical leaves paper plus the brown with white dots. 
Instead of cassettes I used cameras from American crafts. 
My florals are different, but I can still use those, and the blue spotted, and chevrons need to be used. 
I added a rainbow shaded paper and what I had left from the Cocoa Vanilla storyteller range. 
I'll add cardstock as appropriate. 

Embellishments: As usual I start with a list.



I've used a mixture of older items from my stash plus some new flairs and scraps which will match my papers. I included some larger journal cards as I have heaps of those. 
 And here's some last-minute extras.


A big welcome to DawnLyn Litz our guest designer for July. 

3 comments:

Misty said...

Great kit. Love your buttons and flair choices!

Tara O said...

I love your embellishments in your kit! Great job!

Lisa said...

You always make the inspiration kit your own by interpreting things in your own way - which is something I love! I know you are not really in the middle of summer now which makes a tropical floral kit a hint tricky, but well done for creating a totally usable kit!