Friday 30 June 2023

Li'l red wagon and Paper craft crew.

 


I've made a beachy/seaside card but using a sun die cut for this week's challenge at Li'l red wagon
Their theme this week is sunshine and I think the yellow background plus the sun has it covered. 


Also, at Paper craft crew they want fruit as the main theme. I've made a scrapbook layout.


I bought the Gin and Tonic marmalade on a holiday somewhere so decided to feature it on a page. The lemon tree was in the yard of the place Ibought it. 
I made the lemon slice by drawing the circle and segments then using full stops from a set of alphas as the pips. The vine is from flourish with a bling. I used a stamp saying "love it" on my background too. 


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sweet, Julene! I love your cute little scene and your striking sun! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!