Monday 19 June 2023

Mystical using left over alphas

 



At Mystical scrapbooking they have a challenge to use a set of left over alphas.

I found a black set with most of the main letters missing.


I made an F into the t, H into the u, 6 into the E, j into the i and d into the a.


While having coffee, a bush turkey hopped up on table and smashed the glass on the ground. It was interesting to see how clever it was with it's beak and the waitress said it does it nearly every day.

I used a lolly bag behind the left hand photos. and the glitter frame from my kit. There is one random Autumn lane flower plus some yellow shapes I cut from an American Crafts sheet I had in my kit.

I'm pleased I could use the 3 wood veneer feathers and the yellow person came in my Christmas bon-bon as a tiny note pad. 

No comments: