Thursday 15 June 2023

Hearts quest challenge blog.

 I've made this layout for Hearts Quest challenge blog. They want travel, but with a heart.

In this layout I was in Austria and everywhere were pictures of Mozart. There was even Mozart chocolate.


The cardboard picture next to me was advertising the Mozart chocolate and provided a good photo opportunity. I used strips of paper that co-ordinated with the colours in the photo. 

I added 3 small gold hearts on the right-hand side plus some gold thread.

2 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Your layout is wonderful, Julene!! This is so fun to use a travel photo of Austrian advertising as your focal! The side strips are a good technique to repeat colors and shapes from the pic. Having the heart shapes and thread in gold adds some unexpectedness for your accents! Terrific! Thanks for supporting Heart's Quest! --Becca

Cheryl Even said...

The angled strips of paper look so fun, and I love that you took advantage of that unique photo op! Great layout.