Tuesday 20 June 2023

Crafty Animals and the library challenge.

 I stopped making layouts to use up some scraps. 

My first card is for a Dad and features a hammerhead shark. It was cut from an old picture dictionary .


The two papers on the background are offcuts from my Counterfeit Kit. I thought the chevron one reminded me of shark's teeth. I used a black rectangular sticker behind the shark to make it stand out more. 

I'm entering this at Crafty Animals 



At The library challenge they are doing "The girl in the polkadot dress."

I've chosen to do a layout featuring lots of circles plus a photo of my daughter wearing a polkadot dress! 

I stuck to red and white and cross stitched the cherries as well as around the edge of the cardstock.

The dots around the circles are from a set of glittery alphas.



2 comments:

eltamaz elmithaly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marina said...

How pretty your daughter looks in her polka dot dress and you've made a pretty layout to match. Great cross stitch. Thanks for joining The Library