Tuesday 11 July 2023

Crop day and a few layouts.

 Time for a catch up. I went to a crop day on Saturday and managed a few layouts.

My first is a double layout for Stick it Down.


While I was away in Forster my friend and I had a silly sports day. It started with her husband showing me how to play golf. It turns out I can't.

This began a silly day inventing sports. We went for a walk and found poles along the wharf, so pole dancing. etc. She dared me to lay on the seat at the shopping centre and do planking. You can imagine the giggles!

Next was a white background and used a strip of coloured paper. I fussy cut out the flowers and added other natural elements such as butterflies and birds. There's also a Bramble Fox flair on here. The photos are from the same walk as the layout above.


Next I made a heritage layout featuring Forster hotel. I added washi tape plus antique lace. There's a big brad top of those.


Next, I wanted to use the remaining Storyteller paper from Cocoa Vanilla. The colours matched perfectly with 2 photos from my friend's 70th birthday party. 


Now all I have left from that range are enamel dots and words. 

No comments: