Friday 14 July 2023

Challenge YOUrself.

 At Challenge YOUrself they want us to scrap our happy place.



A couple of years ago I did a layout for Challenge Yourself named "cracked". Julene By Design: Challenge YOUrself. As I pointed out there my happy place is to do with my state of mind. Somewhere where I can be myself and let the fun side of myself shine. With that in mind I did this layout.


It is a Christmas layout. 

A friend was given a silly hat for her cat to wear. It had gold plaits hanging down either side. I popped it on my head and pulled a silly face. My 2 best friends thought it was hilarious. 

I named my layout Christmas Nonsense. I also used a large camera chipboard piece which I painted pale green. I added tiny white chiffon flowers as well.

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your creativity, Julene! What a great "Happy Place" this is. Your photo is so fun & fabulous, and your layout is absolutely beautiful. The colors and all of your details look amazing here. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Tracy P said...

This is great! So fun! Love the printed background and colors. Your picture says it all. Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Love this!! I am also always up for taking a silly photo. My daughter and I usually do a silly Christmas hat photo every Christmas Eve. Great memories. Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!