Friday 7 July 2023

Li'l Red wagon

 I'm having a little break from layouts as I'm attending an all-day crop tomorrow. 

Li'l red wagon wants a beach card this week.


I had 2 soft blue papers so used those as my background. The square of 4 pictures is from Darkroom Door and one picture reminded me of the bathing boxes at Brighton, Victoria.

(Wouldn't it be fun to own one of those!)


My card could be a Bon Voyage card for a beach holiday, or I guess a Birthday card for someone who lives on the beach. 

                                           Last week I was featured at li'l red wagon. Hooray!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such a wonderful card! I'd certainly love to own one of those beach huts too!

Thanks for joining us for our “Seven Seas of Rhys” beach challenge at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper