Tuesday 28 September 2021

Use your stuff Retro challenge

 I'm on the design team at Use your stuff

The current challenge is Retro. 

I immediately thought of a shop we visited in Cairns, where they had old fashioned lollies and other curios from the past. This led me to make this layout.


Hope you can join in the fun!

********************************************************************************

At Kraft plus this is the stimulus picture


I didn't use the colours in this as I don't have much pink etc but at least I joined in.

My photos are of 2 giraffes munching leaves, so I used the colours in the photo.

I've used 3 different masks and 2 shades of green paint plus brown paint to create my background.The white flowers were fussy cut from a sheet of patterned paper.
Then I doodled leaves and dots around the flowers and in some cases overlapping.





No comments: