Saturday 18 September 2021

Supplementary kit for remainder of September.

 I've used my September kit so have pulled out the remnants of Anthology kit from February 2019.

Here's what I had left




I kept it together because it centred around the theme of natural things including butterflies,bugs,flowers etc. I will use it for challenges until most of it is used over the remainder of this month. As it is spring here in Australia, it seemed suitable.
******************************************

My first project using this is for Mod Squad challenges where they want a card using Butterflies.
Sparkles Forum wants Autumn colours 


I fussy cut around 3 butterflies and used a matching sentiment on the top.
The background paper was appropriate I thought.
Though it is a spring picture it is using autumn colours on those buttterflies.







2 comments:

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly challenge. Love Dawn x