Thursday 9 September 2021

Scraproom Group Labor challenge plus throwback sketch.

 At The scraproom group challenges the had a challenge using the letters of the word, LABOR as in Labor Day in USA.



Using items from my kit I've made this layout.


I've used L=lace A= adhesive stickers B=blue O=orange and R= ribbon and ric-rac.

This was on my trip to South Australia where I caught the tram along the Glenelg street to the beach.

                                                      *********************************

Also next comes the Throwback sketch.


I had 3 photos of Adelaide oval, taken on my holiday so used those.

From my kit I cut Tartan banners plus used the frame on the left hand photo. I did not have a giant bracket so painted one and placed words along it. The top tag and string are also from my kit.

I mixed my alphas as I'm running low on letters but the gold/silver thing works.




No comments: