Friday 10 September 2021

Rochelle Spears and Scrap with Stacey.

 My next layout is for the Rochelle Spears challenge. We are asked to use this sketch.


and team it with Scrap with Stacey for her Tic Tac Toe challenge


My layout uses more of my Counterfeit Kit papers plus a photo of an old truck we saw on Kangaroo Island.
I've used a brad on the tag plus 2 green staples and 3 "gems" silver stars under the photo.
As it is a manly layout, I didn't think rhinestones were appropriate.
The orange swirl and old camera paper is from Kaisercraft. I used both sides.
I used 3 kinds of letters on here plus my Tim Holtz stencil to add backgrounds words.


Finally, here is my layout.


NOTE: A "ute" is a truck with space in the back to carry goods. In USA they are called a "pick-up".

It is short for Utility but not many people say that.




1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great layout with the stenciling and fun sketch!