Saturday 11 September 2021

Lasting memories checks.

 For Lasting Memories this time, they want plaid,checks or gingham.

I tried something different on this layout.

 I had a scrap of navy gingham so stitched it to the background cardstock then layered white lace curtaining over the top. I added a part of a doiley as my umbrella. I used ric rac as my pole of the umbrella.I made the navy ribbon rosette and used the negative from 3 die cut flowers as my left hand side embellishment. The girl was cut out from a magazine



3 comments:

Deanna said...

So cute! Love the little girl accent and great job with the polka dots! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

Maud's Creations said...

Love the lace over the gingham, its made a fabulous background piece Julene. That super cute little girl with the umbrella. Thanks for joining in this week at Lasting Memories DT Maureen

Sandy Ross said...

I love your details and layering on your layout! Great use of the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!