Tuesday 26 January 2021

Scrap our stash sketch

 



I had one photo left from the birthday snaps of Erica. This one featured her hairdo.
She always does something a bit different to match her outfit.

Again I used the Maggie Holmes Elizabeth Kate papers from Crate Paper on here.
I started with white background and splashed red mists on it.
Cutting my strip then backing it on pink softened the layout. I used a journal card instead of a second photo. It says exactly what I wanted. My title is actually cut from the flair packet.
I used one flair bottom right saying "snap shots".
I used faux stitching on my circles then added some pearl embellishments.



6 comments:

missgailly said...

Cool layout and a fun thing to document. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Melissa Hill said...

Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a lovely layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our January challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

Lori said...

Beautiful layout, Julene! I love the papers you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Shannon said...

Love the pastel colors! thanks for playing along at SOS!!

Angela said...

How fun! Great layout and love the splatters. Thanks for playing along with SOS!