Monday 4 January 2021

Paper Issues -Cards against Humanity

 Another challenge at Paper Issues this month is to use some 4x3 cards from our stash.

I started with an AMM Herbanella paper I had in my kit.It was muted colours and up until now I've been uninspired to use it. These 2 photos from Boxing Day at a friend's house suited it well.

As they are religious we said Grace befpre the meal and the journal card featuring the prayer went perfectly with the word "grace".

I matted the photos on olive green to keep the subtle tones. Teo of those cards I actually made using scraps from a previous kit years ago. The white one was handy to journal on and the spotted one has a centre from another paper. My only other embellishment is the large wood veneer mandala/doiley shape.I lightly inked it with sage to mute it as well.




No comments: