Tuesday 12 January 2021

Rainforest Gully Mini Book.

 I had quite a few papers left and a set of 12 photos on the one theme I wanted to scrap.

I decided to make a mini book. 

First I covered some strawboard for my cover.

Next I measured up the inner pages,ensuring they were all the same size. (26cm x 12). I adhered them in pairs, back to back. 

I decided where my ribbon would thread through and with a sharp darning needle pierced all pages on the middle spine. I threaded the ribbon through and tied it. (NB : This might need to be adjusted after you've finished crafting.

Starting with my front cover I began decorating and adhering the photos.

I used paper strips, ribbons,  ,Darkroom Door words, stickers, wood veneer logs sliced, 2 blackboard labels and white pen, green painted wood veneer fern, a paper frame and thickers words "adventure" and "smile".

Here's the finished product.
















This used all my remaing paper from the kit including 3 x12x12 sheets of vellum. 

I'm please with how it turned out.


2 comments:

Deanna said...

Lovely! I love mini albums also. Looks like a fun outing!

LCSmithSAVED said...

What a beautiful, mysterious place! When were you there? A mini was the perfect home for these pics 😊