Sunday 24 May 2020

Just us girls



At Just us girls they have this photo inspiration.

I managed to find some Ruby Rock-it red paper featuring the wavy lines and leaf shapes.
Using that as my background, I then cut a template for the individual "leaves" from a scrap piece.
I cut 3 navy and 2 gold,shapes then added them on my card.
Finally I cut a larger leaf shape and added my sentiment.The photo reminds me of a birthday gathering,so I made it a birthday card.
NB The black marks on the background paper are printed on it to give it an "aged" look.


2 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful pattern really fits the challenge theme for this week! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

Bobby said...

What a great idea to add the extra leaves in the challenge colors, Julene. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.