Wednesday 27 May 2020

Seize the birthday and others.

Seize the birthday wants tropical. I found some flamingo paper and added some flowers for a tropical feel.
Hope you like it!




Next I have a card for Unstampabelles where I used to be on their DT.
This month's challenge is Wind and wings with blue and white predominately.
I'm currently using a sheet of sea related theme paper.
I used the seagull and sentiment from there plus the strip along the bottom.
It is a get well card for a male friend.
I used fine black pen to represent the wind blowing in the clouds.



Then,at the library challenge I used a fairy to represent tinker belle for their Peter Pan challenge.


The sentiment says Friends are kisses blown to us by angels.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Flamingos and tropical work hand in hand for sure! Love your added florals too! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Susan Hogan said...

Hi Julene! A great card (as are the others too) and the seagull made me laugh - no chips lately for them! Thanks for sharing your amazing creations with us for Unstampabelles May challenge.

Marina said...

Pretty fairy card- nice use of patterned paper. Thanks for joining The Library.

Dale Tiernan said...

Awesome cards and I love the seagull

Keti's Projects said...

Lovely card in blue. I miss the see soo much. Thanky you for bringing sweet memories to me and playing with us at Ustampabelles and hope to see you again soon. Keti (DT)

frommycraftroom said...

Hi Julene. All great cards. Love the one for our challenge at Unstampabelles.