Monday 22 July 2019

Christmas Card Throwdown and Cardz4guyz

At Christmas card throwdown there is a theme challenge.
The theme is to use a non-traditional image.

I started by fussy cutting around 3 children carrying gifts.They're meant to represent the 3 wise men, but obviously aren't.Therefore they're non traditional.
I mounted them on a gingham checked paper.
The strip across the bottom features cherries, again non traditional.



At Cardz4guyz they want transport. I've made this Fathers Day card using 3 stickers featuring vintage cars. The sentiment means it will be suitable for any male.


3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Both cards are lovely. I do like your transport card. It's very different from what I've seen so far. It's nice to see how you were inspired by our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

TracyB said...

I really like the Christmas card you made. Thanks for playing along with us at 52CCT.

Sue - said...

Your transport card is really very different. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.