Friday 5 July 2019

Krafty chicks and cardz4guyz

At  Krafty Chicks challenge they have a recipe challenge.

KCC #462 Recipe: 1 Square, 2 Ribbons, 3 Circles


I started with a dark purple background.
Next, I cut a square from cardstock. On to that I added my sentiment. I then cut 2 circles one from a patterned paper featuring a globe and a second one on which I glued buttons.

I found 2 ribbons in matching tones and placed it across the card. Voila! It's done.

*******************************************************************************
At Cardz4guyz they want black and white only.

I used a prima paper as my background and used 5 playing cards plus a strip of black for my sentiment. I hand wrote that.


3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your sentiment on the black and white card. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our challenge twist at Krafty Chicks, awesome job!

Leanne DT/KC

Nance said...

Pretty card. Thanks for playing our twist at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!