Saturday 27 July 2019

My time to craft and Freshly made sketches

At My time to craft ,I have made a Christmas card.
Their theme is Christmas in July.

I used 2 strips of patterned paper vertically and used velvet ric-rac down the centre.I added a square of white fibre and a silver snowflake. My sentiment says wish.

I also submitted this one to Watercooler Wednesdays
 ***********************************************************************

My second is for Freshly Made sketches where I went minimalist with another Christmas card.

Here's their sketch



5 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Your clean Christmas card is lovely. The star is wonderful for the focal point. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Karen Brown said...

You are so smart to be doing Christmas in July as the holidays will be here before we know it. Two beautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Amy O said...

I love the texture you've added to your card and how it frames the star. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Michelle W said...

Two beautiful cards, thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT