Monday 27 May 2019

The library craft challenge

At the library craft challenge they have a theme based on Death on the Nile.
Image result for agatha christie book covers death on the nile

We are to be inspired by the book in some way.
I chose colours to reflect the heat of Egypt including oranges, browns, sand tones plus a small amount of blue for the Nile river.
I copied a small hieroglyph that appeared on Google recently and used it as a strip across my card.
I tried not to use black, as it would be too heavy with the papers I chose.
Hopefully my card will be a creditable inspiration!


1 comment:

Marina said...

Oh yes, I think it's a great and unique interpretation - I love those earthy desert colours and the patterns have been put-together beautifully. Thanks for joining The Library.