Friday 17 May 2019

Frilly and funky

At Frilly and Funky they have a challenge named I love it because....



I recently made this scrapbooking layout using wood paper as my background.
My title is chipboard that I have inked.
On this (very economical) layout I have recycled lots of items which is why I love it!

There's a square of hessian cut from an old potato sack,
The book paper was torn from an old book,
The black and white curved paper was a lolly container.
The mesh with holes from a tablet manufacturer.
The photo mat (navy) was cut from a tourist brochure.
The 2 white leaves are from a cake topper.
Everything worked in so well.

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Resourceful, clever, and creative! All those recycled/repurposed items make great accents on your layout! FAB!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Clever you, to upcycle so many bits and bobs into a wonderful layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "I Love it Because" Challenge!