Sunday 5 May 2019

Bash your scrapbook stash NSD mini kit with CKC.




Here is the Studio Calico kit

                             https://studiocalico.com/shop/expedition-scrapbook-main-kit

I'm making a mini kit as it will only be used for one day (National Scrapbooking Day)

I started by finding 3 paper, one is Studio Calico and the B side from another range featuring checks .
The green one features white dots so is similar in that way.
The yellow one is striped but similar coloured.
I've added as many navy offcuts as I have.
The blue and green vellum co-ordinates.

The washi tapes match the papers and the arrows are appropriate for travel themed.
I've also added cars and hot air balloon wood veneers.
Lisa gave us this sketch as an example to use.
I'm using it like this.
The circles are hand drawn by tracing around the blue washi tape roll on vellum, then cutting them out individually.
I used wood veneer cars plus cork squiggles on the circles randomly.
My journaling are stickers to describe the view or experience of the day.
I misted the chipboard title to colour match.



1 comment:

cinmfoster said...

Great take on the sketch. The cork squiggles look like a road.