Monday 13 May 2019

Kea & Vic's bakery

Here's another two layouts done with my Counterfeit Kit "Autumn holiday".

I used inks on my background plus a few dribbles of mist.
The wooden paper suited these photos, so it became my main mat.
I'm pleased to have used 3 of the bird tags I made by dipping them in walnut ink and stamping the previous month.
There is also washi tape and enamel dots , plus some cork alphas and brackets.


And now my last layout for this month.
The background paper is Lilybee designs and range is Persnickety huffy

I had 4 photos from a bakery we visited in Christchurch so used them all on the one layout.
One was cut shorter so I fitted the large tab in there.
 I also used the Vespa (hooray) plus 2 arrows and a sticker.
I also accentuated the layout with 6 red rhinestones that have been on my desk since Christmas! (another hooray!).


*************************************************************

Looking at my blog statistics I see there are an average of 20 people looking at each post, a comment wouldn't go astray, even a short one.
I continue to blog so that I have all my layouts recorded electronically.

1 comment:

Leanne Wagner said...

Julene, well done on getting 12 layouts completed so far. You are way above me, if only work did not get in the way.
I have also noticed that many viewers don't comment on my posts, I think it is a time thing, people have a quick look and then move on to the next blog. I wonder if we should be asking viewers to comment with every share we post, I feel a bit rude doing so, so don't.