Monday 27 May 2019

Cardz4galz and Time out

At Cardz4galz they want a graduation card.
I made this to be for female or male as I don't sell many graduation cards.
The microscope and spectacles inspired me. My daughter has a friend who recently got her science PhD,it made me think of her.



Time Out challenges has this beautiful picture to inspire us

I started by doing a patchwork background in pale blues and turquoises.
Next using paint, I stamped 3 big flowers.

After they dried, I fussy cut and added them to the front of the card.

I'm also entering it at Dare to be artsy where they want flowers

4 comments:

Lucille K said...

Such a clever graduation card, love the design. TY for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :)

Tammy said...

Two beautiful cards, I love the design and paper on your graduation card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
Tammy x

Sue - said...

An unusual take on the graduation card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Lisa Kind said...

The flowers are beautiful and I love how you created the background. Lovely card! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!