Sunday 10 June 2018

Scrapbookit

Image result for pagemaps sketches

Scrapbookit has this sketch plus we need to use 2 of the following.

Washi, watercolour, stamps , stencils.

I added some water to my candy coloured acrylic paint and covered the bottom right hand corner.
This will be where my journaling will go.
There are 2 lots of washi across the middle square (dominoes) and as part of the decoration top right.

I recently spent a weekend to catch up with the  Purplescraps ladies. These are 3 of the photos of us.
I've also used striped "fabric paper" which I have had for years, plus a clear overlay from Heidi swap for my title.
I also added wood veneer spectacles to match Emily's and 2 gold flower stickers for layering.


3 comments:

Jo Hanna said...

Thanks for joining us @scrapbookit. A great take on our sketch challenge.

Lisa said...

Love the grid - mentioned that before!

cinmfoster said...

Julienne, love this sketch. It's on my todo list as I have lots of scraps from my counterfeit kit this month.
Cindy F