Saturday 16 June 2018

4 crafty chicks and Cardz4guyz

At 4 crafty chicks they want birds and blooms.
This worked out well for me as I had this die cut featuring 2 birds on a pine branch.
I used a border punch to back it and added 2 stars in the corners. My background s dark to provide contrast. Some ladies like more subdued colours so I'm sure this will be used.


Next at Cardz 4 guyz they want fathers day cards. 
I found a patterned paper scrap featuring whales, clouds and rainbows and thought it was appropriate for a small child to give to their daddy.
I've used 2 of those end strips from patterned paper on here.



2 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Leanne said...

Great card, love those birds. Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC