Sunday 3 June 2018

Jump start sketch at the scrap room

The Jump start sketch at The scrap room is this


I had a paper in my Counterfeit kit which looked like a handkerchief ,so that was my starting point.

I misted the top left and bottom right with green and gold mist. Next, I stamped a large circular flower over the top.

I've used another Kaisercraft Class of 87 crossword paper. This became the contrasting background for my 3 photos. Each were matted with green. I used the garland from my kit to provide the horizontal line for my pictures
.
We hired a golf buggy in Hamilton Island to drive to the lookout.





3 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job with the sketch! I love that crossword paper, so cute! Thanks for joining us this month at the ScrapRoom!

cinmfoster said...

Love the title "buggy ride" on the circle.

Cindy F

Lisa said...

A great interpretation of the sketch and nice use of the papers.