Saturday 23 June 2018

Case this sketch & Fusion

My card for Case this sketch couldn't be any more simple if I tried.
Here's the sketch.

I wanted a wedding card that was pure white and simple.



The mauve shadows are reflections from the scanner. My silver cake embellishment is magic
mounted on the card.
I'm entering this also at If you give a crafter a cookie.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Next is my entry for Fusion

I used the colours and the sketch to create a card with bright colours.
One of the 2 flowers I had to hand draw and colour with my zig markers.
Hope you like it!


5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

!neke said...

Two great cards !!!!
Love the first one !!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Great take on the Fusion photo! So glad you joined us in the challenge this week!

Jonnece said...

Simplicity at it’s best. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at ‘If you give a crafter a cookie’. Jonnece DT

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great CAS wedding card

Thank you for sharing with us at 'If You Give A Crafter A Cookie'
Hope to see you back again for our next challenge
Hugs Shell xx