Sunday 27 May 2018

Challenge Yourself

Challenge Yourself  has a challenge based on this picture.



I thought gardens which led to birds and insects. After searching through my papers I found this velour one from MME named lush. The wild garden with bird reminded me of the photo.

Next I found a photo of me taken last year at Las Vegas in front of Secret Garden.
The colours were right, so I matted it on a few different green scraps then added a butterfly sticker top left  plus a FWAB jack vine in olive green to link the paper and the photo.
My flair says "This happened" and my title is LIVE.

I kept it fairly simple because of the paper.


6 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Julene! This paper is so perfect for the challenge and your beautiful photo! I absolutely love your gorgeous page. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a perfect paper for this photo challenge. Beautiful! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Rachel said...

Such a pretty layout, perfect for this challenge. Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Great layout, love the paper and this beautiful photo od you. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Sherri Caramico said...

FABULOUS take on the challenge!! What a beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Taru Jehkonen said...

Great page! Thank you for joining us at Challenge Yourself!