Monday 28 May 2018

Cas(e) this sketch and 613 creates.


Here's the latest sketch for Cas(e) this sketch. and 613 Avenue creates wants blue.

I see a chance to use up some more of those end strips off scrapbooking papers!

I'm running short of thank you cards at the moment so I'm replenishing my stock.
I've used 3 strips on here plus some full stops from an old set of alphas.
They are RED METALLIC , not black as they appear on here.


I like this sketch and might make more in this design.
In fact here's a second one I've just made
(slightly different design but I like it just as much.)


2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great takes on the sketch!

~ginny said...

Thank you so much, Julene, for sharing your project and creativity at 613. This is a very creative use of scraps! And, a nice take on the sketch!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)