Monday 28 May 2018

Take 5 and 100 patterned paper challenges.

I'm combining 3 challenges in this layout.
100 patterned paper challenge has this sketch
Scrapping4fun wants dots and stripes. This layout features both.The dots are on the horizontal strip under the photos.


and the Take 5 at paper Issues wants this


I started with striped paper.Then I used pink and blue as my mats.
 I've stitched across the top as in the sketch.
 Next I added the 2 strips and 2 black chalkboard stickers.
On the chalkboard stickers I placed glittery sticker moths and on the bottom one a die cut place marker.
Finally I added a title and 3 black asterisks stickers.

So in summary I used pink,blue,stripes,die cuts and stickers.


Vivid occurs in Sydney each winter. All the buildings are lit up. Yesterday we went on a harbour cruise to see the lights.

6 comments:

Vidhi Jadeja said...

It’s really beautiful 😊 thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun Challenge blog!!! Love to see you again . Good luck
DT - Vidhi Jadeja

Priya said...

Beautiful Layout.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun this time.
Priya-DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful layout, that must have been something to see. Lovely pics
Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Majda said...

Beautiful and lovely LO.
Thank you soo much for taking part in our Scrapping4fun.
Majda DT

Renate said...

Beautiful Layout, Julene.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Renate DT
https://renatekaarten.blogspot.nl

Uroocreations said...

So gorgeous..love the layout so much...
Thanks so much for your amazing entry at Scrapping4funchallenges.

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
DT - Scrapping4funchallenges