Follow this link to discover that August 6 is Happy Sandcastle Day.
Our challenge #1 is to be inspired by this. I think the above does this adequately though it has been many years since I built a sandcastle!Here I am at 16 months old on the beach.
That is me on the right.
Over at CSI Case file #207 uses this picture
THE SCHEME - USE ALL 5 COLORS
- 182.202.203 – grayish blue
- 120.178.192 – medium teal
- 132.113.96 – mushroom brown
- 255.255.255 – white
- 214.218.219 – pale gray
- nautical elements
- puffy stickers
- textured paper
- envelope or postcard
- fringe or tassels
- diagonal stripes
• Topic: Document time spent at the beach.• Prompt Idea: Go to Sunday Scribblings and explore. Choose a word as a jumping-off point for your journaling.• Presentation: Journal on a postcard. Google blank postcard template.
• Writing Format: Journal in the form of a letter.• Inspiration Words: life, time, better -- use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title.
I started by using white cardstock and misting with turquoise.(medium teal)
Next I've found textured pale grey handmade paper plus some card I cut from a tissue box featuring a wave pattern.
I've also put in my kit a mushroom brown 8x8 paper.The greyish blue will come later.
I'm using twine, wooden letters as part of my title,a framed blackboard plus a library pocket (envelope) and a small chevron paper bag,
I'm journaling about time spent at the beach so that completes the testimony.
And two close ups.