Sunday 21 August 2016

Cardz4Guyz and Alphabet challenge

My first card is at Cardz4guyz where they want us to focus on the words.
My cork centrepiece saying "Be passionately curious" is from a previous Counterfeit Kit.
It is fitting for this challenge and will probably be given to my great nephew who is very intelligent.
The scanner strobed on the words. They aren't like that it real life.
I tried re scanning but it keeps doing it!

Next my card is for Alphabet challenges where it is M for Mythical.
This flying godess figure was in my scrap paper box so I used her on a motivational card.

5 comments:

Joan said...

Great card, love the cork words

thanks for joining us at cardz4guys this week

Joan

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Great masculine card! I love the cork words! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Cazro said...

A great card, I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Thanks for your application for the DT, the call is still active, so I will be in touch when it is completed. Caz DT.

Jackie T said...

Hi both of your cards are stunning. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge M for Mythical. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Helen said...

Great card - very striking.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Helen x
(DT)