Monday 1 May 2023

May Counterfeit Kit

 Welcome to another month of kitting for Counterfeit kit club.

                                                          This time it is my turn.

I wanted something different to pinks and peaches. 

Some of us have male photos to scrap and this works for that. I can also visualize it being used for Heritage layouts. There's neutrals if you want to go that way also. 

I'm old enough to also think it has a retro vibe. That circle paper reminds me of 70's wallpaper! 

I have chosen "Noteworthy" Limitless Kit – {Not} Just for Boys Kit Club (notjustforboyskitclub.com)

Here are the pictures






**********

Now to my kit which contains some elements from the above kit

Presenting Passage of Time


My papers are darker but still within the green, yellow, neutral, black/white areas.


My embellishments can be seen in the kit photo above however here is a close up of some elements.
I added stencils, as well as vellum tags, washi and twine.


Scraps- (more about these on 4th.)





STOP PRESS! 
I just found these 4 papers from Kaisercraft Barbershop range, so I'm adding those as well.





A big welcome to Sheryl Thomas who is our Guest designer this month.
Sheryl's kit will be revealed on Facebook.



Here's the full hop link list. Make sure you check out the amazing kits!
Thanks for looking and hop on now to Leslie to see what she has in store for you. 

Have a good month scrapping everyone. 




                                                                              Julene

4 comments:

Leanne Wagner said...

I love your choice of supplies for this month's challenge. Looking forward to seeing what you create.

Susanne said...

You chose a kit that was right up your alley, and then knocked it out of the park when curating your version. (Sorry for mixing my metaphors, there.) Anyway, great job all around. Look forward to seeing your pages.

Misty said...

Great kit and fun that you found more papers to add in at the last minute!

Machelle@smalltownscrap said...

I love the kit this month, definitely makes me want to see what I have in my stash. Love your papers & the pops of black in the embellishments.