Saturday 20 May 2023

Challenge YOUrself

 


The challenge at ChallengeYourself is get messy".

I used a sunray mask with yellow mist as my main background. Next, I used several layers of paper behind my photo as mats.  I stamped the small red feather using ink and put it as a tab on the edge of the photo.

I also stamped using white paint, the big flower on bottom left next to the title.  The sequins were glued to the background. 

That was enough mess for me !!! 




When I went to upload my photo, I saw I had got top 3 for last month's layout. That was a nice surprise. 

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your messy page, Julene! I especially like the beautiful photo, the sunny ray background, and all of your special, messy touches! Everything is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Tracy P said...

Great layout for getting messy with us! Love all the layering and your sun rays are the perfect background. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Cook Scrap Craft said...

What a fun background! I love sunbursts peeking out from behind photos! Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!